Thursday, July 7, 2011

God Has A Plan

 
Good Morning!
 
I’m a little late with the email for this week simply because I was struggling with direction for the call tonight. This morning’s Girlfriend’s in God devotional greeted me with some divine inspiration and also, reaffirmed the struggles I’ve been. Let it go and stop worrying. Whatever it is, how great or small, commit to taking it to God in prayer. Not only should we take it to God in prayer, we must believe by faith that he hears every prayer, and wait expectantly for him to answer. During the wait, we then must activate our faith.
·         Peace comes while we are on our knees before Him in prayerful dependence.

·         Faith eliminates worry and feeds peace.

Tonight’s Discussion: Chapter 3: God Has a Plan
“I know what I'm doing. I have it all planned out—plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for.”  Jeremiah 29:11 (The Message)
“God’s plan was perfect, and when I left my plans behind God let me participate in His.”
God doesn’t seek out perfect people to us; He uses our imperfections and our willingness to share our mistakes to reach the hearts of the lost.
God has placed you exactly where you are according to His purposes.
 
I’m reminded to give thanks. Give thanks for the things that I do have and not dwell on what I no longer have.  It’s ok not to have it all or the perfect job, career or family. Without struggle, there is no progress! Today’s a new day!. Today’s a day full of expectancy. I choose to live for God.
 
You Really Don't have to Worry - Click to Read More www.girlfriendsingod.com/Default.aspx?tabid=97

Let’s Pray
Father, I come to You today with a sense of helplessness. I am desperate for You, Lord. I need Your strength and power to sustain me because everything seems to be falling apart. I want to be a woman of faith and stand strong when trouble bombards my life but I cannot do it alone. I am afraid and seem to worry about everything. Today, I turn to You and celebrate the truth that You will turn to me and be my refuge.
In Jesus’ name,
Amen.

 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment